Sail Lanka is the only sailing company to operate all around Sri Lanka. Our ethos is based on a set of projects and actions we conduct as a socially responsible tourism company to share Sri Lanka’s wealth of marine, cultural and human heritage with our guests.
Our latest OCEAN DIAMOND 27 cruising boat equipped with 10 comfortable cabins. Guests can step out onto their own private balcony deck to take in the picturesque seascapes. Wake up to magnificent sunrises, view stunning beaches and coastlines, engage in water activities and onshore excursions, enjoy sunset cocktails and dream under a star filled sky.
The Ocean Diamond 27 is an innovative concept developed by a team of French naval architects and designers (Sabrosa Rain, VPLP and Elision Design) and was built in our state of the art boatyard in Sri Lanka. The design structure is on three levels: the upper level has an air-conditioned lounge and bar area opening into a relaxed sundeck. The 10 cabins are located on main deck and lower deck, above the waterline. Crew cabins & storage are located in the lower deck.
The air-conditioned cabins suites are equipped to a high degree of comfort with compact ensuite toilets with showers; television and DVD players, coffee machine, individual safes, storage space and WIFI.
8 cabins on the main deck with private terrace (6 king size rooms + 2 twin rooms), 2 massage rooms at the front & 2 cabins on the lower deck (1 king size beds + one single bed).
- Brand – Ceycat
- Naval Architect: Sabrosa-Rain / VPLP
- Exterior/interior design consultant: Elision design
- Length: 26,7 m (without the tender at the back)
- Beam: 12, 5 m
- Draft: 1,7 m
- Mast: 30 m
- Air draft: 36,36 m
OCEAN DIAMOND 27 DESIGNED TO RELAX AND EXPERIENCE A DESTINATION FROM THE ALLURE OF THE OCEAN
- 10 AC cabins (8 x double bed cabins, 2 x double bed + single bed cabins)
- Engines – 2 x Baudouin diesel engines 168kW (228 hp) at 2425 rpm
- 3 generators
- Fuel tanks capacity – 8 x 600L = 4800L
- Water tank capacity – 6 x 600L = 3600L + water maker 260 L/hrs
- Water purifier – 3 x 9L storage + 20 L/hrs
- 10 black water tank 10x25L
- 700 Ltr LG side by side refrigerator & ice maker
- 1 chest freezer 700L & 1 chest freezer 310L in the hull
- 1 ice-maker connected to drinking water 30kg/24h
- Trash compactor disposal
- UV disinfection system with tank capacity 200 litre
- Solar panels on the roof
- The hull plan is classified by Lloyd’s with class notification: +100 A1 SSC passenger vessel Catamaran G3
- The boat will be registered under SCV (small class vessel) code, in Sri Lanka.
- Member of the Asia-Pacific Superyacht Association A solar and engine powered catamaran which also has a main sail as propulsion system. The Ocean Diamond 27 will be operational in 29th February 2020.
- Fully modern kitchen for all day dining
- Covered comfortable dining room for 26 guests
- 2 massage rooms at the front on the main deck
- Covered bar and lounging area
- 2 tenders 5,5 m
- 2 Canoes
- 6 SUP boards
- 22 sets of snorkeling masks and flippers
- Jet ski (optional)
- Crows Nest/Viewing platform
- 14 sunbeds
- 1 Inflatable pontoon (4500x2500m)
- Free WIFI
- 10 Crew members
- 2 x crew cabins for 8 crew members (bunk beds)
- 2 x single cabins for 2 crew members
- Meal plan available for boat charters (optional)
The Specialized Chef and team on board the Ocean Diamond 27 offers guests an all day Contemporary Euro-Asian Cuisine menu with exciting fresh healthy culinary adventures.